Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Model: Tiana Lee

Check out my interview below with model Tiana Lee as she discusses her background and accomplishments, and goals that she has in the future.


Tell me your background. Where are you from?


Tiana - I was born and raised in  Berkley, Ca. I'm currently in the process of moving to L.A. for the moment. I plan on traveling further and further each year and "Making My Mark". Growing up I was actually a tomboy believe it or not! My mother couldn't pay me to wear heels, now I can't live without them. From K-6th grade, I played the drums; At school I was the best female  percussionist. I've always had multiple talents, I just decided to put them to use in 2005. I guess you can say I officially found myself in High  School.  I continue to grow everyday though.

Wow!  I would've never guessed that you use to play the drums. What an amazing history. Tiana, what inspired you to be  a model? Have  you worked in  any other fields of the industry before becoming a model?


Tiana - My pictures actually inspired me to become a model. I loved to take pictures when I was younger and one day I realized I was natural. When I did my first photo shoot I realized it was what I love and I never wanted it to end. I branched out into the runway part of modeling and that also came very natural. I started  taking on more jobs and next thing  I know I'm getting paid for runway, photo shoots, videos, short films, extra work, etc. I took photography classes in high school, but then I became more interested in directing, I've shot two and now I write treatments and direct local artists videos. I thought I wanted to be a clothing designer, but now I'm an accessory designer.

Tiana,  you seem like you're the type of young lady that can do it all! I'm sure you inspire many. What are some recent projects you've worked on? Anything new for the future?


Tiana - My last video shoot was Drake ft. Tyga & Wayne - The motto. There's many more music videos ahead! I'm doing a calendar shoot as well as  a photo shoot for Valentines Day cards. I'm preparing for a fashion show that I will be modeling in & showing my accessory line (SURRENDER Accesories).


I would definitely like to hear more about your fashion show later. What is your overall goal as a model?


Tiana - My overall goal is to become the model they NEED and not the model they want. I want to be higher on the pedestal than Tyra Banks. I will be an entrepreneur. I absolutely have to be a role model. I want to show girls that under 5'8 that it is possible! It's going to take time, but I can and will accomplish my goal.











Tiana Lee is a very inspiring individual. It's rare to know models who have other goals such as being an entrepreneur. This young  lady does it all! Be sure to support her because I'm almost positive that this won't be the  last that we hear about Miss Tiana Lee, but only the beginning!








Website: Wix.com/1TianaLee/MakingMyMark
Twitter: @LoveTianaLee
Facebook: LoveTianaLee
Youtube: 1TianaLee

0 comments:

Post a Comment