Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jahir: Judgement And Hardship Is Reality


Check out my interview below with a phenomenal artist, Jahir.

Hey Jahir, thank you for doing this interview with me. Tell me about yourself. What encouraged you to pursue a career in the music industry?

I remember being in high school… it had to be my freshman year. A good
friend of mines was in a popular local group at the time, just being
around them influenced me to start writing. Ill admit I wasn’t that good
at first lol!! But I kept working on it, just because I loved the art form of
writing and eventually I became pretty good at it.

Well at least you admit that if at first you fail you must try again! How long have you been doing music? Describe your style of music.

I was 18 the 1st time I ever recorded in a real studio, so I would say
somewhere around then. My style of music is thought provoking and
very personal to me. I give the listeners insight about who I am while
presenting it in way so they can feel like YO! I can relate to that cuz I've
been through it.

That's exactly what the industry needs. More music where people can relate. What makes you different versus your competitors in the industry?

I bring a certain level of honesty in my music. Im not afraid to put it
all on the line. I Feel most artist are afraid on letting the people know
how REAL life really is. Everyday ain't a good one ya dig…every sky aint
sunny.

And that's real! Who are some artists that you’ve worked with? Anyone internationally?

Nael Shehade , Flawless Tracks, 1120, Mike Jaxx, D-Win, D-Train, Yung
Air, D2g, Aye Burks, Cory Cache these are a few of my personal friends
they are all very talented Producers/Artist/Singers. I've worked with Dj
Ames from UK on a mixtape called live from the house of paid.

That's great Jahir. You definitely have a hefty Are you currently working on any new projects or events?

Im currently working on a self titled album Jahir ( Judgement. And.
Hardship. Is. Reality) and a mixtape called Who is Jahir. I've been
keeping myself busy with that. I'll also be launching a lifestyle blog very
soon. It's all rebuilding and rebranding with me right now with bigger
and better plans ahead.

I can't wait to check out the lifestyle blog. It's going to help your fans connect with you on an even personal level. What are your future goals as an artist?

I want to be able to change lives by doing what I love most…music


What a wonderful interview! Check out Jahir on Twitter and Facebook. Also, be on the look out for his new projects! 


Contact Information
Facebook Fan Page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/pro2je/122458867776291
Twitter: @iampro2je

0 comments:

Post a Comment